Thursday, June 1, 2017

Trump Buried Under His Own Covfefe

Oh my my my my.  Well, my poor fellow Americans, whatever your political persuasion may be, one thing is certain.  Covfefe will forever go down in history as the code doomsday word issued forth from the tweeting idiot in the White House laughingly referred to in the greater world as the *president of the United States of America.  Sad.  Bigly.

I try to refrain from turning Goddesschess into too overtly a political venting outlet for my boo-hiss LIBERAL ways for which I shall no doubt burn in Hell forever and ever, and never be one of the seventy Virgins in Paradise, but this was just too deliciously hilarious to pass up.  Truly, Orange One has outdone himself this time.

"'[A]fter Mrs. Clinton at a public appearance said she suspected collusion with the Russians and joked that “covfefe” was a secret code to Moscow, Mr. Trump fired back on Twitter: “Crooked Hillary Clinton now blames everybody but herself, refuses to say she was a terrible candidate.” She responded with her own tweet: “People in covfefe houses shouldn’t throw covfefe.'

Less Tweeting, Lawyers Beg.  'Covfefe,' the *president says.  New York Times, by Peter Baker and Glenn Thrush, May 31, 2017.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...