Sunday, April 11, 2010

Augusta - They Allow Tiger But They Kill the Squirrels!


Oh, barf  - and barf, barf, barf, barf...

No squirrels to be found in Augusta during the 2010 Masters' Golf Tournament, at which (gag me) Tiger Woods, the ultimate representation of what a man should not be, is - front and center- and he's getting all the hoo-haww press attention.  Did I mention gag me?

More important to me is the absence of squirrels at the Augusta golf course - which means the course manager is using poison to kill any squirrel who may happen to visit the course's trees. Almost as disgusting as Tiger Woods.

Story.  I much prefer the card-playing squirrels.  Much more intelligent than Tiger Woods.

4 comments:

Cheryl Brismeyer said...

I am so glad Phil Mickelson won, especially after having such a devastating year with both his wife and mother getting breast cancer. And I so so glad Tiger lost. It's called karma, baby!!!

Jan said...

Hey Cheryl,

Couldn't agree more!

Michael Hölling said...

Are the squirrels on the picture alive? Or have they rather been killed and stuffed?

Jan said...

I don't know if they're alive - it didn't occur to me to check, I just assumed they are alive because I know some people train squirrels to do amazing things - and these days with computer imagery I suppose just about anything can be dome with a photograph of a squirrel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...