Friday, June 5, 2009

Shira Evans Has Found Me!

Hola darlings! The email I sent off to two separate email addys has yielded fruit! Shira Evans has found me! (Photo: Shira at a tournament in 2002. I still had this photo on my hard drive. When I got this new computer I deleted all of my old "Chess Goddesses" files for the old website, but this photo remained on my "C" drive and was passed along to my new computer when I did a file transfer). We've exchanged emails and I have much to catch-up on. Suffice to say for now that Shira is into some really interesting activities these days -- I will write all about it but I want to do it right rather than piece-meal, so I'm going to read first and then write a draft with background info before I publish Shira's update that I received from her today, all in one hopefully coherent package! Stayed tuned - I'll be back with that Shira update soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...