Friday, April 17, 2009

Cutting Back For Awhile

Hola! We've finally got a nice Saturday coming up (tomorrow) where I haven't previously made plans, so my intention is to start spring clean-up. It may get up to 70 F, sure hope it does! Sunday is our April investment club meeting; next month we're skipping a meeting because G and I are both going to be out of town. I'm still busy trying to get the house ship shape for dondelion's visit next month. I'm busy working on two articles, one of which I intend to finish in time to publish for Goddesschess' TENTH ANNIVERSARY on May 6, 2009! And tonight I'm cutting it short because I've got TWO new Amanda Quick novels that I want to wig-out reading and my DVD of "Lost in Austen" arrived a few days ago, so I'm going downstairs and plugging that into my as-yet-unconverted 27" t.v. to watch tonight! So, things may be a bit sparse around here for the next month or so. While we're in New York from May 12 to May 19 there will be no posts - hmmm, that sounds rather barren, doesn't it. I hadn't even thought about lugging my laptop along. Maybe dondelion would tote it for me - well, we'll see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...