Thursday, November 13, 2008

2008 Chess Olympiad

I've put up a brief report on the chess femmes Round 1 results at Chess Femme News at Goddesschess (find it on the navigation bar). Both American Teams won their respective matches today, hooray. After a quick perusal, it appears that the favorites did what they were advertised to do. I saw that GM Wesley So of the Philippines won his game behind the black pieces against a much higher rated player. The official website is a hopeless mess - I got my news directly from Susan Polgar's blog and chess-results.com. I just do not understand how a website cannot offer current results! I don't want to see "live" games 12 hours after they were held! I want to see the team match-ups and the scores! Is that too much to ask, Dresden organizers? Whatever you have paid your web designer, it's too much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...