Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh, She's Just One of Us - B. Frigging S.

The Republican National Committee spends $150,000.00 - ONE HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSAND AND 00/100 DOLLARS - on clothes for Sarah Palin. And she's supposed to be a female version of Joe the Lying Ass, Tax Dodging Plumber, an Average American. Well, I don't know any Average Americans like Joe the Plumber, and I sure as hell am glad I don't - I might be arrested as a criminal accesory after the fact! Here I am, one of those EVIL COMMY UNAMERICAN LIBERALS. I earn $45,000 a year gross. My clothing budget is around $300 a year. Last year I really splurged and spent nearly $90 (on sale) buying a pair of water-proof Sorels guaranteed to keep my feet warm to 20 below zero. That was in addition to my $300 for other clothing purchases. This year I'm only shopping for new shoes to get me through the winter, as my clothing budget has otherwise been eaten up by the double-digit increases in my electric and gas bills, my real estate taxes, and what I pay for groceries. I expect to pay a total of perhaps $50 for two, hopefully three, pairs of shoes at Payless. Woooo hoooo! Now you tell me, darlings, just who is more representative of the average American, heh? Fifi the Alaskan Attack Dog from Alaska, or yours truly from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, whose feet do not sport $400 a pair designer stilletto heels. Sarah, Sarah, how can you be so frigging stupid? You are letting these Republican a-hole duds (I'd call them dudes but actually, they are just duds) ruin your future career in politics to serve their selfish short-term goals. Sarah, you are thereby proving every single negative perjorative the Janus-faced "neo-con" Nazis who are now running the Republican party in this country have ever foisted upon the female sex. Sarah, you should know better.

2 comments:

LivelyClamor said...

Hmm. If I need new clothes should I convert to Republicanism?

**Kidding!!*** ..but it's a thought.
Let's see...how many of us average folks would $150K cover? And can these new clothes make us look thin while we're at it? ***since we may as well buy into that one too, lol!***

Jan said...

I've never discovered any style of clothes that makes me look thin; that's why I'm now laboriously taking off ten years worth of hard-earned poundage! I thought if one lost 10 pounds one was supposed to drop a clothing size - hasn't happened, that's a big lie! I'm still in the same size clothes and they don't even look baggy on me yet!

I won't have spent $150,000 on clothes in my entire life, even if I live to be 100!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...