Monday, February 11, 2008

Mormons - Off the Deep End

Very weird stuff reported at the Daily Grail today. I usually ignore UFO sightings, Mothman stuff, Bigfoot stuff, and 90% of the "far out, man" stuff about quarks and such :) This, however, was too good to pass up. No offense against the Mormons, but they do espouse some really bizarre beliefs - and - funding Bigfoot research??? Check out this blog entry by Loren Coleman over at Cryptomundo. Probably way more than you'd ever want to know, darlings! Cain as Bigfoot? And what's this business about Cain being the "second son" of Adam and Eve? I thought he was the firstborn who killed his younger brother, Abel. Then again, don't take my word for that - my bible thumping days are over for several years now - and I tossed out my copy of the Book of Mormon eons ago!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...