Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday Night Restless

I didn't have a chance to do my usual Friday Night Miscellany last night, so I thought I'd do a round-up of some interesting things tonight. I'm not in a good mood, darlings. In fact, I've been feeling decidedly prickly today and ready to rip someone's head off - is Sam Sloan near by??? Well, poor Mr. Sloan, perhaps I shouldn't pick on him, he's got enough on his plate just being - him. Geez. How about the Chinese, instead? What a government of asses! Even worse that the Dubya administration (yes, hard to believe, I know). I've written about this before, the practice of female infanticide because of the Chinese "cultural" preference for sons. Some "culture." There's a new "opinion" article out by the Christian Science Monitor: China's surplus of sons: A geopolitical time bomb. Birth ratios of 130 to 140 boys to 100 girls, because of abortions and the revered ancient practice of exposing new-born female infants to the elements and wild animals to die "by natural causes." Expect the restless masses of horny Chinese men to inflict untold horrors on the world in the 21st century. First stop - over the border to Russia - they've always hankered for those blonde-haired, blue-eyed, buxom beauties (we all know they do). Putin, who will be around 90 by then, will have his hands full (darlings, I'm not even going to go there). Couldn't happen to a nicer fella, by the way. Hope I'm dead by then so I won't have to see it. Another interesting "opinion" piece: About that Muslim Letter to the Pope. I don't recall hearing about this - it makes interesting reading. The moral of the story is: Muslims, don't be looking to pick out the piece of straw in the Christians' collective eyes without first plucking out the rafter from your own collective eyes. And if you don't get it, write to me, I'll send you the Bible verse. From the OH PULLLEEEESSEEEEE category, J.K. Rowling, who used to be someone I respected, says the Albus Dumbledore character in her Harry Potter series of books was gay - madly in love, no less, with a man he was ultimately responsible for sending to a lifetime's imprisonment. It's all about "tolerance." Yeah, right. Bankers wary of investment fund rescue effort. Why am I not surprised (yawn....) Signs of slowdown eyed in earnings deluge. Well, DUH! Here's an idea, darlings. Appoint JANXENA (that's me in my piss-ant mood) as Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board. Hey, I've a Bachelor's in Economics and Political Science and I've a Juris Doctor degree, too. What more qualifications do I need, I ask you? Oh - hey - here's something we always wanted to know. Mona Lisa once had eyebrows. Before she went to a cut-rate spa and they used too much wax, that is... Iran minister says U.S. in no position to attack - another asshole. Are he and Dubya twins separated at birth? IRS to poker winners: Pay up! Okay, now we know it's the end of the world as we know it, everyone, locate your cyanide pill and swallow on three, two, one... 'night, darlings. Hope you don't get eaten alive by bed bugs. Yechy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...